Rightware has released Kanzi 3.3, a significant update of its innovative User Interface design and creation software for the automotive and other embedded applications.
HOT: Learn more about Data Sources in our archived webinar
The new release contains feature improvements, fixes and innovative new features.
Kanzi 3.3 - What's New
- Data Sources - Streamlining the HMI development workflow by enabling developers to create data source plugins for designers to use in Kanzi Studio. Read More in the Blog
- Multisampling - Improve graphical fidelity by enabling MSAA (Multisample Anti-Aliasing) for any element in your user interface
- Performance improvements including:
- Optimized application loading time
- Optimized memory allocation strategy in the message subsystem.
- Optimized the layout performance of Text Block nodes.
- Support for memory mapped loading for reducing the loading time of your Kanzi application
- Custom actions and triggers can now be defined in Kanzi Engine plugins and used in Kanzi Studio projects.
- Performance HUD now displays the render time for each frame, helping you recognize potential bottlenecks in your design
- Render passes can be set to render to a specific mipmap level, enabling you to get different mipmap levels from different render passes by using just one texture. This enables the fast and easy creation of post-processing effects such as bloom
- Support for binary shaders
- Support for floating licenses
- Many new tutorials and best practice guides
- Various bug fixes
Contact us for a free trial of Kanzi.
Previous Kanzi Releases: