Rightware, the leader in automotive UI technology, will be attending TU-Automotive Detroit, June 7- 8, 2017. We will be showing live demonstrations of Kanzi UI and Kanzi Connect, the technologies powering the seamless user experience in the Audi Q8 sport concept car recently unveiled at Google I/O. You can find us at our centrally located booth right next to the conference entrance.
Visit Rightware at booth C187
We will be presenting live demonstrations of the Connected User Experience powered by Kanzi:
- The connected UX demo "Triton" shows how the user interfaces of multiple in-car displays such as the instrument cluster, the infotainment system, the HUD, and a personal mobile device can be seamlessly connected. Powered by Kanzi Connect, this demo shows how auto manufacturers can rapidly develop multi-display user experiences with a unified look-and-feel in the car.
- Our "Companion" demonstration shows how Kanzi Connect can seamlessly extend the automotive UI to incorporate functionality from a personal mobile device. In this case, we are using the speech recognition capability of a smartphone to interact with the digital cluster and IVI controls running on a Renesas R-Car M2 platform with Linux.
- With "Multi-Display," we demonstrate seamless synchronization of UI content (data and graphics assets) across multiple connected tablets, using Kanzi Studio for visualization and Kanzi Connect for data sharing. By running Kanzi Connect software on each operating system driving a display, multiple platforms can be integrated at the user interface level into a single logical system.
- Our "HERE" demo shows the integration of real-time location data from HERE maps into an automotive UI developed with Kanzi. Only the limited data currently needed for visualization is rendered, resulting in high performance with a lightweight approach compared to other navigation solutions.
- The visually stunning digital instrument cluster “Poseidon” runs on the TI Jacinto 6 platform with QNX. This cluster was initially developed for the QNX concept car first revealed at CES 2015.
- The Kanzi Lite “Apollo” demo on the Crypress Traveo microcontroller boots in under 150 milliseconds, and features a rich instrument cluster design in a highly constrained operating environment.
- Finally, we will be showing how the Kanzi Connect SDK enables development, debugging, and analysis of powerful cross-platform connected applications.
Win an awesome prize worth over $400!
We will be giving away two remote control AWD racing trucks (1/16 scale) to two lucky winners. We have added accessories such as extra batteries and fast chargers to double your drive time or to reach speeds over 50mph!
Complete a survey at our booth for a chance to win!
Request a free expo pass
Not attending the conference? The organizers are allowing US and Canada based auto industry representatives to attend the exhibition hall for free after 2:00PM on both days.
Receive a $200 conference discount
Rightware clients can get a $200 discount for the full conference pass with our event code. Please contact us for the code..
Request a meeting
We will be represented by management as well as HMI specialists from our technical design and customer support teams. We would love to meet you at the event to discuss in-depth HMI development topics or to explore business opportunities. Click on the box below to request a meeting. See you in Detroit!