Rightware, the leader in automotive UI technology, will be attending TU-Automotive Detroit, June 6-7, 2018. We will be demoing the latest advancement automotive UI and connectivity tools at our booth located right across from the conference entrance. We will also be presenting in the HMI & UX track at the main conference.
Visit Rightware at booth C187
Witness live connected HMI demonstrations powered by Kanzi:
- A live demonstration showing how to accelerate development of connected HMIs with Kanzi UI and Kanzi Connect, using simulated data and services.
- An Intelligent UI concept integrating IBM Watson for natural interactive voice control, showing how Kanzi Connect brings cloud-based services to traditionally embedded devices.
- Kanzi Maps, a plug-in integrating map and UI data into a single toolchain and workflow, allowing map data from a variety of providers to be visualized in creative ways while reinforcing OEM brand identity.
- Kanzi Particles, a plug-in enabling designers to create smooth transitions and stunning simulations, effects, and visuals without coding complex shaders.
Attend our conference presentation
Rightware will be presenting on Maintaining OEM Brand Identity in a Connected Car on Day 2, 2:50-3:10PM. The presentation will explore:
- Will the UI even matter in a self-driving car? How automotive megatrends will disrupt the in-car user experience, from connectivity to autonomous driving to artificial intelligence.
- Putting the user experience first in a complex digital cockpit with multiple displays, operating systems, devices, and third-party services.
- Case study: Who owns the brand identity in a connected car? Creatively capitalizing on possibilities with mapping and third-party services while remaining true the OEM brand
Win an Amazon Echo Show!
We will be giving away an Amazon Echo Shows to two lucky winners. There are many ways to get multiple drawing entries, so visit us for a chance to win! Raffle details at our booth.
Request a meeting
Meet our HMI experts to explore how Kanzi can help you develop a next-gen user experience with custom, branded user interfaces, advanced connectivity tools, and functional safety powered by the Kanzi product family. To schedule a meeting, please contact us, mentioning "TU-Automotive" in the message. See you in Detroit!