Rightware, the leading provider of HMI software, will be exhibiting at the Embedded World exhibition and conference on March 14-16, 2017 in Nuremberg, Germany.
Visit Rightware booth: #4-140 in Hall 4
We will showcase several demos of innovative embedded HMIs created with Kanzi UI and Kanzi Connect.
- Embedded HMI demo running on Garz & Fricke GmbH's Santaro 7.0 Boxed. This demo showcases an industrial use case where intuitive HMIs and connectivity powers a seamless workflow for easy management of machine maintenance in the whole factory.
- Infotainment System demo running on Jacinto 6/QNX
- Digital Instrument Cluster demo running on Renesas R-Car H3/Linux
- Automotive HMI demos “SoloCluster” and “Poseidon” running on i.MX6 Dual/Linux
- Kanzi Lite demo “Apollo” running on Crypress Traveo microcontroller that starts in under 150 milliseconds, featuring a rich instrument cluster design.
- Kanzi Connect SDK shows how you can use a powerful cross-platform software development kit for creating, debugging and analyzing connected applications.
Schedule a meeting
We will have our HMI experts including specialists from technical design team and customer support team presenting at the booth. So it is a great opportunity for you to discuss in-depth HMI development topics with them there.
To schedule a meeting with Rightware, email Ms. Ying Xiong (email@example.com), with “Meeting at Embedded world” in the email subject.
Visit the exhibition for free! Use Rightware’s voucher code B344692 when registering.