Conference presentation and exhibit
Tero Koivu, COO and head of products and services, will present "Adapting app ecosystems to the automotive UX."
- Consumer expectations and technology advancements are driving automakers to incorporate third-party apps and services into the connected car at an accelerated pace. Tero will present a new approach to leveraging partnerships, ecosystems such as Android, and location-based, voice-based, and other connected services. Designers have the opportunity of a lifetime to take the lead in defining the future automotive UX, and the time is now.
Exhibition showcasing the latest HMI advancements with Kanzi UI and Kanzi Connect.
- Kanzi for Android demonstrates how Kanzi UI complements Android Automotive with advanced visuals and animations, and how Kanzi Connect enables services and app data from the embedded Android operating system to be shared across all vehicle displays.
- Kanzi Maps is a map renderer for Kanzi UI, allowing full customization of visualization and interaction for any map data. This latest demonstration highlights new features including terrain rendering and road/route elevation.
- Kanzi Dual Rendering is an efficient solution for SOCs with both 2D and 3D GPUs in the same chip. We will showcase an instrument cluster, running on a Renesas R-Car D3 platform, with both runtimes rendering at 60fps.
- A sampling of visual effects made with Kanzi UI, including post-processing, physically-based rendering, shader effects, photo-realistic materials, and new use-cases for Kanzi Particles.
See you there!
If you are in the Berlin area and planning to attend the conference, we would love to explore how Kanzi can help you develop a next-gen user experience with custom, branded user interfaces, advanced connectivity tools, and functional safety powered by the Kanzi product family. Feel free to contact us beforehand, or stop by our stand.