Visit Rightware at booth C187
Rightware, the leader in automotive UI technology, will be attending TU-Automotive Detroit, June 5-6, 2019. We will be showcasing the latest advancements in our automotive UI and connectivity tools at our booth located right across from the conference entrance. We will also be presenting the keynote session in the UX and Connected Services track at the main conference.
Presenting "The Future of Automotive UX"Consumer expectations and technology advancements are driving automakers to incorporate third-party apps and services into the connected car at an accelerated pace. We will present a new approach to leveraging partnerships, ecosystems such as Android, and location-based, voice-based, and other connected services. Designers have the opportunity of a lifetime to take the lead in defining the future automotive UX, and the time is now.
Showcasing our latest HMI advancements in Kanzi UI and Kanzi Connect
- Kanzi for Android - An Android Automotive system with advanced graphics powered by Kanzi UI and data from Android-based apps and services shared across the multi-screen digital cockpit with Kanzi Connect.
- Kanzi Maps - A map renderer for Kanzi UI, allowing full customization of visualization and interaction for any map data. This latest demonstration highlights new features including terrain rendering and road/route elevation.
- A sampling of visual effects made with Kanzi UI, including post-processing, physically-based rendering, shader effects, photo-realistic materials, and new use-cases for Kanzi Particles.
- Ford Mustang and Lincoln Navigator digital instrument clusters, winners of WardsAuto "10 Best UX", developed by Visteon using the Kanzi UI framework by Rightware.
- Kanzi UI hands-on walkthroughs demonstrating just how easy it is to use our design software, then rapidly deploy a custom UI to automotive hardware.
Win an Xbox One
We will be giving away two Xbox One S consoles plus the latest Forza Horizon racing game to two lucky winners. There are many ways to get multiple drawing entries, so visit us for a chance to win! Follow us on Facebook for updates on the raffle!
See you there!
If you are in the Detroit area and planning to attend the conference, we would love to explore how Kanzi can help you develop a next-gen user experience with custom, branded user interfaces, advanced connectivity tools, and functional safety powered by the Kanzi product family. Feel free to contact us beforehand, or stop by our stand.