Creating Next Generation Automotive User Interfaces with Rightware Kanzi 3.0
Feb 18, 2015 , 9 AM PST / 12 PM EST / 5 PM GMT
Rightware Kanzi is the leading user interface design and engineering solution for the automotive industry. With the combination of a design studio and a powerful graphics engine, Kanzi enables rapid deployment of user interfaces and Human-Machine Interfaces with high-fidelity realtime 2D and 3D graphics. Rightware Kanzi is endorsed and used by Audi, Visteon and various other global automotive OEM’s, Tier 1s and design studios.
At CES 2015, Rightware released Kanzi 3.0, which revolutionizes the way user interfaces are created. With real-time graphics and a combination of disruptive technologies such as an advanced plug-in system, scripting, visual page editor, animation engine, seamlessly coupled 2D and 3D views/scenes and much more make Kanzi 3.0 stand out in its completely own category among legacy UI solutions.
In this webinar, we'll demonstrate how Rightware Kanzi 3.0 enables the rapid design, creation and deployment of automotive user interfaces.
You'll also learn about the new features in Kanzi 3.0:
- New designer oriented look-and-feel
- Prototyping tools
- Pages - making perfect sense of complex user interface projects
- Plug-in framework - easily integrate with any tool in your existing toolchain
- Scripting - write your own custom logic with ease
- New features for Kanzi Engine: New API with performance enhancements, CPU usage enhancements, Engine plug-ins
- Showcase: automotive user interfaces / HMIs made with Kanzi 3.0
Looking for the recording of this webinar? Contact us and we'll send you the link.