Webinar: What’s New in Kanzi 3.4, July 20, 2016
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Webinar video can be found on our Webinars page.
Rightware Kanzi is the leading UI design and development software for automotive infotainment systems, instrument clusters, HUDs and more.
Kanzi 3.4 will enable car makers to enhance their UI designs with high fidelity graphical effects and to accelerate UI development with new productivity features. Join our webinar for an exclusive look into these features.
You’ll learn about new features such as:
- Support for the OpenGL ES 3.0 API, enabling:
- HDR images and lighting, with Tone Mapping
- Motion Vector Rendering enabling e.g. Motion Blur
- Floating Point Render Targets
- Factory Content Pack: New instrument cluster gauges, car models, infotainment widgets and more
- Support for Kanzi Lite: Kanzi for Microcontrollers
- Productivity Enhancements for Pages, State Transitions and more