March 01, 2016
Webinar: Connecting the User Interface with Data, Mar 23, 2016
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
When designing automotive Human-Machine Interfaces, it’s crucial to connect the user interface with data and application logic early in the development process. Automotive companies have traditionally established this connection by developing large amounts of custom code. This approach often leads to high development costs and long iterations, with each design change requiring significant time and effort from developers.
Join this webinar to learn about how Rightware’s Kanzi software significantly accelerates HMI development by allowing HMI designers to easily plug in automotive data sources into the user interface.
You’ll learn about:
- Best practices for rapidly prototyping automotive user interfaces
- Different approaches for connecting the UI with data and logic
- How to easily plug in new data sources (e.g. CAN, Simulink, QNX) into the user interface and switch sources on the fly in Kanzi
- An introduction to the new Data Sources feature in Kanzi 3.3
- Demo: Switching between simulated data and a real data source
Sign up for the Kanzi mailing list
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest news, blogs and videos about HMI development with Kanzi: