Rightware Releases Kanzi Performance Analyzer
Independent Performance Analysis Toolkit for Automotive Platforms
By using Kanzi® Performance Analyzer car manufacturers and Tier 1s are able to objectively measure, analyze and compare the performance of automotive platforms.
- Run tests based on realistic Human-Machine Interface (HMI) use cases
- Receive insightful reports and analytics
- Measure and improve your HMI design before going to production
- Make the right platform choice for your next automotive project.
Kanzi Performance Analyzer can be run on all leading automotive hardware and software platforms, for a true apples-to-apples comparison of capabilities. Examples of supported platforms:
- SW: QNX Neutrino, Green Hills Software INTEGRITY, Linux variants, Windows, Android
- HW:Renesas R-Car family, NXP i.MX 6 family, Texas Instruments Jacinto 6 family, Nvidia Jetson TX1 and TK1, Intel automotive SoCs
Kanzi Performance Analyzer is now available for licensing. Contact us for a demo