Rightware Releases Kanzi 3.4
July 21, 2016
Rightware has released Kanzi 3.4, a feature release of its leading UI design and development tool for automotive and other embedded markets.
The new release includes:
- Support for the OpenGL ES 3.0 API, enabling e.g.:
- HDR images and lighting, Tone Mapping, Depth-of-Field, Floating Point Render Targets
- Factory Content Pack including new instrument cluster gauges, car models and infotainment widgets
- Support for Kanzi Lite: Kanzi for Microcontrollers
- Productivity Enhancements for Pages, State Transitions and more
- Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
Want to learn more? Check out the Webinar Archive
Licensed customers: Please submit a ticket into the support system to receive the new version.
Interested in evaluating Kanzi? Get in touch.