July 22, 2016
Rightware Releases Kanzi 3.4
July 21, 2016
Rightware has released Kanzi 3.4, a feature release of its leading UI design and development tool for automotive and other embedded markets.
The new release includes:
- Support for the OpenGL ES 3.0 API, enabling e.g.:
- HDR images and lighting, Tone Mapping, Depth-of-Field, Floating Point Render Targets
- Factory Content Pack including new instrument cluster gauges, car models and infotainment widgets
- Support for Kanzi Lite: Kanzi for Microcontrollers
- Productivity Enhancements for Pages, State Transitions and more
- Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
Want to learn more? Check out the Webinar Archive
Licensed customers: Please submit a ticket into the support system to receive the new version.
Interested in evaluating Kanzi? Get in touch.
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest news, blogs and videos about HMI development with Kanzi: