Rightware Newsletter 5 / 2015
We’ve released our latest newsletter, collecting some of the interesting links around our activities. Sign up for our mailing list to make sure you get the latest updates into your inbox.
Welcome to the May 2015 issue of the Rightware Newsletter.
In this issue:
- Rightware at TU-Automotive Detroit – launching new automotive product, partner program
- Kanzi UI Solution 3.1 released – See demo
- Rightware divests Benchmarking business, increases focus on automotive HMIs
- Webinar: How to choose the right software and hardware platform for your HMI
- Blog: Top 5 challenges of automotive digital clusters
Rightware at TU-Automotive Detroit
On June 3-4, Rightware will be exhibiting at the TU-Automotive Detroit conference in Novi, MI, where we will launch a brand new automotive HMI product and a new partner program. Visit booth #C115 for an exclusive first look at our new product, and see the latest automotive HMI demos created with Kanzi UI Solution.
Kanzi UI Solution 3.1 released
Rightware has released version 3.1 of its Kanzi UI Solution. The new release includes a brand new HMI localization and internationalization system, various feature enhancements and fixes.