February 27, 2017
Embedded World, March 14-16, 2017, Nuremberg, Germany
Rightware, the leading provider of HMI software, will be exhibiting at the Embedded World exhibition and conference on March 14-16, 2017 in Nuremberg, Germany.
Visit Rightware booth: #4-140 in Hall 4
We will showcase several demos of innovative embedded HMIs created with Kanzi UI and Kanzi Connect.
- Embedded HMI demo running on Garz & Fricke GmbH’s Santaro 7.0 Boxed. This demo showcases an industrial use case where intuitive HMIs and connectivity powers a seamless workflow for easy management of machine maintenance in the whole factory.
- Infotainment System demo running on Jacinto 6/QNX
- Digital Instrument Cluster demo running on Renesas R-Car H3/Linux
- Automotive HMI demos “SoloCluster” and “Poseidon” running on i.MX6 Dual/Linux
- Kanzi Lite demo “Apollo” running on Crypress Traveo microcontroller that starts in under 150 milliseconds, featuring a rich instrument cluster design.
- Kanzi Connect SDK shows how you can use a powerful cross-platform software development kit for creating, debugging and analyzing connected applications.
Schedule a meeting
We will have our HMI experts including specialists from technical design team and customer support team presenting at the booth. So it is a great opportunity for you to discuss in-depth HMI development topics with them there.
To schedule a meeting with Rightware, email Ms. Ying Xiong (email@example.com), with “Meeting at Embedded world” in the email subject.
Visit the exhibition for free! Use Rightware’s voucher code B344692 when registering.
Sign up for the Kanzi mailing list
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest news, blogs and videos about HMI development with Kanzi: