Rightware logo is a very important asset to represent our brand. This guideline is designed to help you use our Rightware logo, which must always be used to identify Rightware corporate, Rightware products or services. This guideline will introduce our logo design, give illustration of how “to use” and “not to use” Rightware logo, as well as provide you with download access.
- Package contains PNG-formatted Rightware logos in accepted colors (black, white, green and gray)
- Please check out Rightware logo use guide below or from attached PDF
- Package contains Adobe Illustrator files from Rightware logo + one EPS file which contains all color variations of the Rightware logo
- Please check out Rightware logo use guide below
Rightware logo consists of a marque “R” and RIGHTWARE logotype either on the right or below.
Our primary corporate logo color is green for marque and black for logotype RIGHTWARE, which we recommend you to use in most of the cases. Additionally, we also provide black, grey and white versions just in case of some special occasions where you have to use certain colors.
Changes of the logo colors are not permitted.
Background Color Requirement
Rightware logo can be used only on solid background unless other permission is granted.
|Black background||White Logo only|
|Grey background||White logo only|
|Light grey background||Black logo only|
|White background||Green logo or Grey logo|
|Other background||White logo or Black logo|
Logo Safe Area is logotype x-height
Smallest accepted logo size is minimum width of 90 pixels (72dpi)
- Modify the logo to meet your needs, but only with scaling and trimming transparent pixels.
- Keep the logo safe area free of any other elements.
- Distort logo
- Change the color of logo
- Use grey or green on colored bacground