January 09, 2017
Automotive World, Tokyo, Japan, January 18-20, 2017
Rightware is participating in Automotive World, the Asia’s largest exhibition for automotive technologies.
Visit us at booth #34-31 and check out our cutting-edge HMI demos.
- Kanzi Connect demo “Triton” that showcases the advanced technology enabling seamless connectivity between multiple devices and screens for personalized in-car user experience
- Kanzi HMI demos “SoloCluster” and “Poseidon” running on i.MX6 Dual/Linux
- Kanzi HMI demo “SoloCluster” running on i.MX6 Solo/Android
- Kanzi HMI demo “Papillon” running on Jacinto 6/Linux
- Kanzi Lite demo “Apollo” running on Crypress Traveo microcontroller with super short startup time (150 ms).
We also invite you to have a discussion with our local HMI experts and see how you can offer world-class user experience through branded user interfaces, connectivity and safety powered by Kanzi product family.
Kaytarou Aoyagi, Sales Director of Japan
Sign up for the Kanzi mailing list
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest news, blogs and videos about HMI development with Kanzi: