Automotive World, Tokyo, Japan, January 18-20, 2017
Rightware is participating in Automotive World, the Asia’s largest exhibition for automotive technologies.
Visit us at booth #34-31 and check out our cutting-edge HMI demos.
- Kanzi Connect demo “Triton” that showcases the advanced technology enabling seamless connectivity between multiple devices and screens for personalized in-car user experience
- Kanzi HMI demos “SoloCluster” and “Poseidon” running on i.MX6 Dual/Linux
- Kanzi HMI demo “SoloCluster” running on i.MX6 Solo/Android
- Kanzi HMI demo “Papillon” running on Jacinto 6/Linux
- Kanzi Lite demo “Apollo” running on Crypress Traveo microcontroller with super short startup time (150 ms).
We also invite you to have a discussion with our local HMI experts and see how you can offer world-class user experience through branded user interfaces, connectivity and safety powered by Kanzi product family.
Kaytarou Aoyagi, Sales Director of Japan